Friday, December 23, 2005

Holiday Begins

Just because the rest of my immediate world seems to have come to a halt I'll do the same.
There will be more of the saga that is the South Seafront at Felixstowe - you'll be pleased to know that Mr Herring, Leader of Suffolk Coastal District Council, did reply to my last Blog. It was a detailed reply, not the angry snub that I'd earlier received from another councillor.
Nobody here seems happy that it is Christmas. The religious significance has been lost. I'm not unduly concerned by that as this festival time was stolen from the pagans that preceeded christianity, but Yule is now past. Today we shall two more minutes of daylight than we did yesterday, and that must bring a smile to all our faces (except moles).
I'll probably be bored with holiday by tomorrow, but until then - enjoy yourselves.

No comments: