Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Anger

There's at least one reader of this blog that is angered by my writing. Hopefully it is always the same person, but perhaps not. In answer to the latest retort all I can say is that statistically, our beloved Councillor appears in the local press more frequently than any other councillor. My case rests, along with the old dogma about the exception proving the rule. Even I don't always get it right.

They are likely to get even angrier because I've decided to open my own web site as well, so www.lockwoods.co.uk (do note the 's') will grow over the coming months. Not sure why I need to do this - probably because I have an over-inflated ego, although I've not done much for myself - ever, so perhaps the time has come.

Summer's heat is making everything grow, and I'm having to eat even more to keep up with the produce coming from the allotment.

No comments: