Friday, July 14, 2006

Mirrored Souls

There's been talk.

Even a suggestion that I'm making it all up!

It is, however, true. There are two Trevor Lockwood's. One who writes this Blog, another who lives in Barcelona, and often leaves comments on the Blog.

There's synchronicity, in that I also lived in Catalonia (often described as God's Own Country), before writing this Blog, which I now do from the decaying resort town of Felixstowe, in Suffolk, in the east of England (God's Other Country).

Both places have their attractions, and house swaps could well be in order - I'll get the allotment in proper shape first, and the house, and everything else before suggesting to the other TL that we should swop places. Perhaps we could also swop roles. He could fend off all my debtors, while I chatted up all his Catalan lovelies.

It's an idea that becomes increasingly attractive the more I muse upon it. When I last looked there were 26 Trevor Lockwood's shown on the Voter's Registers in England and Wales. Perhaps we should agglomerate, pool resources, shedding our collective debts and responsibilities. There are plenty of games we can play. responsibilities

No comments: