Thursday, July 06, 2006

It's a Wonderful Life

The sun is shining, although thunderstorms are promised (the allotment will be pleased).

My computers are playing up, rogue software loaded in error has upset Mr Gates and his team, and everything keeps crashing.

It makes me realise there is a world outside this darkened room. So today I enjoyed coffee and chocolate cake in the garden with friends, later washed down with a glass of English cider. Good conversation, warmth and food, what's missing? Hardly anything at all.

I'm amused by the comments this Blog attracts. Yesterday's was a local rhubarb about a councillor who was alleged to have spoken out of turn. One response says they are not going to reply to my farcical comments. Well, honey child, you just did.

Tonight will see me bent over my djembe drum. Perhaps that respondent would do well to go to a drumming class, where they can beat the hell out of their frustrations and enjoy themselves at the same time.

Life is short, sweetie pie. Don't attack - just learn to smile. It is fun.

Must make some raspberry ice-cream before drumming starts.

No comments: